I’m excited to host Meggin McIntosh as she presents:
Strategies for When You Are Seriously and Scarily Behind
We all get a little behind sometimes – at home, at work, in our classes, in our chores, and in our many projects. It happens and we can laugh about it and try to clear some time to get “caught up.” BUT, other times, we are
- Significantly behind in our projects;
- Clearly in arrears on our promises;
- Unquestionably freaked-out about how far behind we are.
Here are some of the words that people use when this happens (and these might sound familiar to you):
- Abject and paralyzing terror
- Angry – with myself and others
- Like I’m drowning
- Negative about myself, my abilities, and my life
- Fearful about my blood pressure and other health issues
- Sick to my stomach
If any of these – and the myriad other emotions you could express – are part of what you’re experiencing, then you will want to participate in this special teleseminar with my guest expert, Meggin McIntosh, Ph.D.
- Date: Thursday, October 14th
- Time: 12:00-1:30pm EST/9:00 – 10:30am PST
- Cost: Free!
It will be recorded and all registrants will receive the MP3 right after the class, as well as a handout before class — so make sure to register right away so you will receive all the materials.