If you’d really like to ramp up your business and kick it into high gear — join me in Denver, Colorado for my Kick Butt Business Bootcamp!
- …create the business model you’ve been striving for?
- …stop working so hard and, instead, work smarter?
- …charge what you’re worth, and reach the levels of income you’ve dreamed of?
In order to have a thriving and successful business, you need to be strategic. You don’t have to do everything. You have to do the right things for your business!
Learn more at my Kick Butt Business Bootcamps! Here are the details:
The event is hosted by the NAPO-CO Chapter
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
9:00 am – 4 pm
Inn at Cherry Creek
233 Clayton Street, Denver, CO
Early Bird Rate = $149 (until March 1, 2016)
Regular Event Price = $169 (until March 22, 2016)
“It’s Not Too Late” Rate = $189 (after March 22, 2016)
Space is limited, so register early.
Go to www.KickButtBusinessBootcamp.com for more details and to register.
- Go through an in-depth business building assessment to get really clear on what’s going on in your business and where YOU need to be putting your attention.
- Make some powerful mindset shifts that will have you think and act like a 6-figure business owner.
- Leave knowing exactly what to do, with a clear plan to take YOUR business to the next level. Topics include: Define Success/Your Role in Your Business, Passion/Unique Areas of Brilliance, Marketing/Unique Selling Proposition, Ideal Client/Target Market, Multiple Streams of Income/Leverage, Outsourcing/Delegating, Accountability Checks/Tools, Business Systems/Operations Manual.
- Whether you’re just starting out or have been in business for years, join us for some invaluable expertise for your business!
If you are not a business owner or entrepreneur, but know someone that may be interested in improving his or her business, please share this!
Can’t make it to the bootcamp? Contact me to discuss doing some private coaching together for your business!