Join me on May 29th at 8pm EST as I am interviewed by Melinda Emerson in her Small Biz Chat Twitter Show. We’ll be discussing one of my favorite topics, “Don’t Be Afraid of the Big Bad Law: Using the Law as a Protective Shield for Your Business.”
We’ll talk about issues that every business owner needs to be aware of such as:
- The reality of lawsuits for the small business owner.
- What a small business owner can do to create a shield through business structure.
- Written agreements
- What small business owners should do to protect themselves when hiring or retaining help.
- Investing in business owner’s insurance.
- Classifying team members in your business as employees or independent contractors.
- Handling funds.
- Protecting your intellectual property.
- And how an attorney – and other resources can help you protect your business.