I don’t know about you, but when I see those yellow school buses rolling again, I get the itch to take a class, attend a workshop, go to a seminar, etc… I want to jump into learning something new, especially if it will help in growing my business or improving my life.
Well, if you’re like me and are looking for a learning opportunity that will help you reach your personal or professional goals, I’ve got the perfect answer!
DECIDE is an empowering process that leads to change. It will assist you in achieving results at home, at work, and in life in general. While the process guides a person in making decisions that lead to a more organized state, it is itself a decision; a decision to take control. How do you do that?
If you are ready to change and need help with any of your organizing or time management projects, then join me for the DECIDE to be Organized Online Group Coaching Program, a 6-week teleclass series that allows participants to be guided through the entire DECIDE process in a group coaching environment.
- Dates: Tuesday evenings, October 18, to November 29, 2011
(we skip over Thanksgiving week)
- Time: 7:30 – 9:00 pm EST
- Investment: Early Bird Special – $259 if register by September 18th ($299 thereafter)
- Bonuses: Includes MP3 recordings of all classes, the DECIDE to be Organized 58-page e-book, e-mail access to me and the group members, laser coaching session, and more!
- Click here for details and to register
During these teleclasses, I will offer guidance, support, and expertise as you embark on this empowering process for change. Through DECIDE, you will learn the tools needed to get better organized, take control, and make positive changes.
Listen to my message about this exciting program AND a free 10 minute audio about the DECIDE process.
What the DECIDE to be Organized Group Coaching Program Includes:
- Time, motivation and inspiration to work on your organizing projects.
- A fun, supportive environment made up of individuals that also want to get better organized. You don’t have to go it alone!
- Lasting tools to help you learn your organizing style, change your mindset, and maintain your organizing systems long after the program is over.
- Decluttered physical space and clarity of mind so that you can focus on the things you really want, love, and need in your home, work, and life!
If you are interested in having your very own organizing coach, but aren’t able to invest the money to work on a one-on-one basis with an organizing expert, this affordable program is the answer! Take a look at the program details and “decide” for yourself.