It is that time of year again when summer is coming to an end, and the kids are getting ready to go back to school. Start the year off the organized way! Register for Back to School the Organized Way: 10 Tips to Keep Your Child Organized This School Year, a teleclass designed to help you take control this year!
In this teleclass, I will draw upon my years of experience as a Certified Professional Organizer (and former special education instructor) to share the steps involved in getting your K-12 child organized for the school year:
• Learn organizing tips for setting up a launching and landing pad, family scheduling and calendars, evening & morning routines, organizing-friendly school supplies, family communication center, study centers, etc.
• Develop a system for tackling all of the papers that come home from school!
• Discover what your child’s unique organizing style is, and how to customize a system that works for him or her.
• Empower your children by establishing organizing and time management systems that they can maintain.
• Discover how to avoid clutter, set goals, and stay on an organized path to success.
Organized students are better prepared to learn at school, complete homework assignments in less time, and experience less stress (and so do their families). Children who develop and maintain good organizational skills will not only be prepared for today’s academic challenges but to excel in tomorrow’s world.
Come learn tips that will help your child, and you, get and stay organized the whole year through!
Thursday, August 27th
Time: 7:30 – 9:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Can’t make the live call? No need to worry. All teleclasses are recorded and the audio is usually posted within 48 hours. You can either listen to the call on the special web page sent to you after the call (by clicking the link provided), or you can download the MP3 file to listen to on your computer, iPod, or other MP3 player at your leisure.
Join me on August 27th by registering here.
Hope to “see” you there!